• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chat Thread.

I am having my dreads twisted at the route tomorrow and I always look forward to that because I feel really pretty when I come out of the hairdresser when it's all nice and neat and tidy ☺️

I'm learning how to use a sewing machine, what can possibly go wrong? :roll:

Tomorrow we'll here of @Tim 's trip to the emergency room with a needle through his thumb!
:))
Not quite, half way there though. I dropped a whole tin of 100+ dress making pins every where. I found most of them, one of which was on the chair. I found out when I sat on it :eek:

I can't people today, so it's a PJ day. Was expecting a book I ordered to come next Tuesday or Wednesday, but it plopped through the letterbox today - ah, little pleasures! :lol:

So it's been an 'in' day with the floof 'n' fin fellas (Willow's finally broken the 600g barrier; she's about a fortnight behind the chunky pigtato that is Marble :)))

Nothing wrong with a PJ day! I've gutted the house today whilst nursing a poorly husband who's laid up with a chest infection. Got a lot done, even had a trip to asda! :D

Someone help me I think I've got man flu too! :(

I had some vile cough medicine earlier, I was laying on the floor holding the ground for a good 5 minutes went all cold but sweaty was horrible! Feel like I've spent the whole of December ill! When will summer come :(

Ive spent my day on the sofa today :(
But I've got work tomorrow :mal:

Worried sick right now, one of our dogs has gone missing from the back garden. We've looked everywhere and he has been shared on every site possible, reported to dog warden etc. Beside myself with worry I hope someone has picked him up and gets him scanned ASAP!

dennislost.png

Worried sick right now, one of our dogs has gone missing from the back garden. We've looked everywhere and he has been shared on every site possible, reported to dog warden etc. Beside myself with worry I hope someone has picked him up and gets him scanned ASAP!

View attachment 57653

Everything crossed you get him back quickly!

I'm having a Brexit/Trump-induced existential crisis :(

Time to turn off the news and smooch a piggy methinks :D

Oh dear @Flutterby I hope you find your little doggie soon! :(

I'm sat here, at work, doing a night shift...drinking my coffee...bored...doing paperwork...listening to drunks outsude, going home after the pub...:beer:

Back