Chat Thread.

Tiamolly123

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Nice to see, all the oldies are still here!
It must be me, I'm thinking the threads have been played with.
Or maybe I'm going senile.

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Yep. I love a spicy curry, but this was too much. I’ll stick to a milder one next time, like a Vindaloo :))
I have some of these in the freezer!
5920834D-BE1D-4178-BF19-0A79B366F0FC.jpegBeen there blooming ages as I tried the pizza too, managed two slices and bloody regretted it! XD Wish I’d thought of the loo roll idea! XD I love hot food but that was a killer!

Reactions: Tim

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Carolina Reaper is way beyond my tolerance level.
I remember visiting the chilli stall at a street market a few years ago and trying some of the flavoured oils.
I was warned about the Naga chilli oil so was very cautious.
I had just got as far as commenting what a lovely flavour it was when a ballistic missile exploded in my mouth!
I literally lost my voice for a couple of minutes - at the moment a friend came up to to say hello.
There was I - red faced, eyes streaming and unable to speak!

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I remember visiting the chilli stall at a street market a few years ago and trying some of the flavoured oils.
I had just got as far as commenting what a lovely flavour it was when a ballistic missile exploded in my mouth!
I literally lost my voice for a couple of minutes - at the moment a friend came up to to say hello.
Was that The Chilli Jam Man?

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I have some of these in the freezer!
View attachment 168585Been there blooming ages as I tried the pizza too, managed two slices and bloody regretted it! XD Wish I’d thought of the loo roll idea! XD I love hot food but that was a killer!
29945168-594F-4E75-8717-C32F0DBA6488.jpeg
I’m going through the range, this was last night’s tea :D:)) Much betterer than last week’s curry 😋