• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chat Thread.

Aha! A randomness thread, I like it ;)
I have just been struggling in the howling wind and pouring rain with a jammed garage door. Its an up and over one and it jammed quarter of the way up I had to limbo dance under it, remove Pumpkin, Boo, Hector and Jack, slide the temporary indoor cages under the gap and then force it shut :(

I think I have an expensive repair bill now :(

And the Pumpkin and Boo are most definately NOT impressed with being removed from their 5 foot double hutch and put in a Ferplast 100 :( I hope the garage door repair man can come tomorro!

Hope t doesn't cost too much.I have had a foot in mouth day (see thread whoops.)and my kids are growing up too fast.My thirteen year old got asked out over Snapchat (her very protective older brother is not impressed)A month ago boys were a waste if time but when I asked her if she was interested in having a boyfriend was told maybe if she fancied him Don't think the other two big brothers are going to be happy either. The poor girl is gonna be watched like a hawk and any boyfriends will have to run the gauntlet

Aha! A randomness thread, I like it ;)
I have just been struggling in the howling wind and pouring rain with a jammed garage door. Its an up and over one and it jammed quarter of the way up I had to limbo dance under it, remove Pumpkin, Boo, Hector and Jack, slide the temporary indoor cages under the gap and then force it shut :(

I think I have an expensive repair bill now :(

And the Pumpkin and Boo are most definately NOT impressed with being removed from their 5 foot double hutch and put in a Ferplast 100 :( I hope the garage door repair man can come tomorro!
Ha ha. Sorry for you misfortune but the limbo dancing made me laugh out loud. It conjured up the image of some with guinea piggles clinging to them whilst they did the limbo under the garage door;-)

Oh
Hope t doesn't cost too much.I have had a foot in mouth day (see thread whoops.)and my kids are growing up too fast.My thirteen year old got asked out over Snapchat (her very protective older brother is not impressed)A month ago boys were a waste if time but when I asked her if she was interested in having a boyfriend was told maybe if she fancied him Don't think the other two big brothers are going to be happy either. The poor girl is gonna be watched like a hawk and any boyfriends will have to run the gauntlet
oh the protective big brother stuff. I remember that very well

she has three older sort of cousins as well and two of those are bouncers.All three are built like brick sxxx houses.They are as bad as her brothers.The image of guineas limboing alongside their slave made me laugh two.They were complete with hula skirts for some reason.

Ha ha. Sorry for you misfortune but the limbo dancing made me laugh out loud. It conjured up the image of some with guinea piggles clinging to them whilst they did the limbo under the garage door;-)
@Davey-cavy yes, that's exactly what was happening! It was absolutely NOT fun!

@madguinealady - Oh no - I hate snapchat - my children are not old enough for phones but I am aware of it and I think its unnecessarily scary. I would be a little alarmed too. Yes, you must watch her like a hawk. I went to a talk by CEOP recently and was horrified by all the things that go on with teens and mobile phones. I think having older brothers to watch over her is very good.

Oooh, a chat thread! :)

Anyone else depressed at how dark it's getting in the evenings already? I am in a nasty habit of leaving work late (two people's worth of work for just little old me...) and I'm driving home in the dark :(

@katanamoon the dark hasn't caught me yet, although it is dark walking the dogs in the morning. Work is an 8.30am start and 4.30pm finish, still light to when I finish work for the time being.

I find it a lot harder to get out of bedbin the morning and if I have to go to the shop before school it is cold and dark.Crap combination

I finish work at 9.15 most evenings so it's cold & freezing, really should buy a winter jacket since I work In an outdoor shop. Has anyone else's piggies been acting different the past few days? All 4 of mine have taken to sleeping out in the open and Katie & Nala have taken to have play time at 1am!

It is very depressing, won't be long until I have to feed the girls in the dark! Although they will be coming indoors by then.

The weather here is terrible, strong winds and very rainy. Unfortunately my umbrella broke just when I needed it. Corr.

I hate the dark evenings that make it so miserable.. its gonna be winter coat time soon too.....

I hate the dark mornings. I wake up every morning and its always really dark and i think "ooh it cant be no later than 4am, still 2 more hours in bed" then i glance at the clock and it says 6am which is when i have to get up :(

What about jeans? Why is it so hard to find straight legged jeans? We don't all have the figure for skinny jeans yet it's so hard to find jeans that are not skinny.
Have you tried Next, I get all my jeans from their & they're the best fitting I can find x

I wasn't going to bother getting jeans again - I feel like mutton dressed as lamb in skinny jeans - but then I happened to see a pair of Boyfriend cut jeans in Peacocks.

Back