• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chat Thread.

Nice to see, all the oldies are still here!
It must be me, I'm thinking the threads have been played with.
Or maybe I'm going senile.

Yep. I love a spicy curry, but this was too much. I’ll stick to a milder one next time, like a Vindaloo :))
I have some of these in the freezer!
5920834D-BE1D-4178-BF19-0A79B366F0FC.jpegBeen there blooming ages as I tried the pizza too, managed two slices and bloody regretted it! XD Wish I’d thought of the loo roll idea! XD I love hot food but that was a killer!

Reactions: Tim
Carolina Reaper is way beyond my tolerance level.
I remember visiting the chilli stall at a street market a few years ago and trying some of the flavoured oils.
I was warned about the Naga chilli oil so was very cautious.
I had just got as far as commenting what a lovely flavour it was when a ballistic missile exploded in my mouth!
I literally lost my voice for a couple of minutes - at the moment a friend came up to to say hello.
There was I - red faced, eyes streaming and unable to speak!

I remember visiting the chilli stall at a street market a few years ago and trying some of the flavoured oils.
I had just got as far as commenting what a lovely flavour it was when a ballistic missile exploded in my mouth!
I literally lost my voice for a couple of minutes - at the moment a friend came up to to say hello.
Was that The Chilli Jam Man?

I have some of these in the freezer!
View attachment 168585Been there blooming ages as I tried the pizza too, managed two slices and bloody regretted it! XD Wish I’d thought of the loo roll idea! XD I love hot food but that was a killer!
29945168-594F-4E75-8717-C32F0DBA6488.jpeg
I’m going through the range, this was last night’s tea :D:)) Much betterer than last week’s curry 😋

Spoilt puddy tats or what! Just built it for them, let's see if they use it. 👍
View attachment 170173
Ooh I bought one of these for my sister’s teeny-weeny cat Scarlet last year in a different design! No chance my Daisy would even fit on the thing! :xd:
1615796511015.jpeg
Hope your hard work is appreciated :D

That's a shame, unless it's only available in certain countries.

What about jeans? Why is it so hard to find straight legged jeans? We don't all have the figure for skinny jeans yet it's so hard to find jeans that are not skinny.
What are jeans? I haven't put them on for ages! :)

Back