• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chat Thread.

You mean a spam/phishing call?
Often those type of calls spoof a legitimate number, so if you rang back the number that appeared on your handset, you might get an answer from someone who was puzzled or annoyed at being asked if they are O2.

Sorry no, someone has told me that o2 are cutting their phone off because of no payment. I suppose I was just wondering if it was cut off & I was to ring that number would it ring or would get anything. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Sorry no, someone has told me that o2 are cutting their phone off because of no payment. I suppose I was just wondering if it was cut off & I was to ring that number would it ring or would get anything. Sorry I wasn't clear.
Lol, sorry I completely misunderstood! I guess you would get the number unobtainable tone in that case?

Lol, sorry I completely misunderstood! I guess you would get the number unobtainable tone in that case?

Yeah thought that. The phone still rings however & the person picks up. Said person can also ring out. The story has changed now though, as phone has been cut off, it only works on wifi!

You can’t call via WhatsApp unless using an app. I don’t know if WhatsApp would still work given it’s connected to your line. Probably would. If it’s an iPhone she could still send iMessages. But that would be of no use to someone who has an android phone.

Did she cancel the direct debit?

Confusing, I'd have thought that if using WiFi you'd have to use an app, not the telephone number ...

You can’t call via WhatsApp unless using an app. I don’t know if WhatsApp would still work given it’s connected to your line. Probably would. If it’s an iPhone she could still send iMessages. But that would be of no use to someone who has an android phone.

Did she cancel the direct debit?

It's my brother. It's clearly all BS & all the drink he puts down his throat is rotting his brain cells or something. He said that o2 had cut his phone/service because they'd taken his direct debit payment two weeks early & there was no money in his account to pay for it. However he was still answering the phone & ringing out on it (mobile number to mobile number) so changed his mind & said it only works if connected to wifi as can't use mobile data. He isn't using whatsapp or messenger to communicate with us. Of course my mums phone isn't connected to eother wifi or mobile data & she manages to call/text so.....

You can’t make phone calls if connected to WiFi. You need…credit/minutes. Is he looking for a little boost from you, hence the lying? Sorry 😞

MrsHogg is a massive Collabro fan (Britain's got talent winners 2014) I've taken her to see them live twice. After all the grief of the pandemic, I've managed to get a couple of tickets to see them in 3 weeks, it's a surprise to celebrate us being together 25 years this month. 👍

MrsHogg is a massive Collabro fan (Britain's got talent winners 2014) I've taken her to see them live twice. After all the grief of the pandemic, I've managed to get a couple of tickets to see them in 3 weeks, it's a surprise to celebrate us being together 25 years this month. 👍
We're here at the show, absolutely brilliant so far. :D
IMG-20211023-200743.jpg

Back