• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chat Thread.

Aaah I've just searched and apparently you can put a signature when you reach adult guinea pig, 1000 posts, or be a forum donator, (only possible once a year)...

That’s all fine, I kind of realised that you would need 1000 posts = adult guinea pig.

But wait! @Black piggies, who you’re gonna call?

Credit to Charlene Den on Pinterest: Pin on Piggies ! *wheek wheek* <3

Attachments

• E667031F-E586-4109-A10E-24C8C2352D95.jpeg
    E667031F-E586-4109-A10E-24C8C2352D95.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 7
Does anyone have a son in Surrey? They might be getting a few surprise presents from Germany soon 😀 My husband and I are part of a secret santa thing for people into a certain hobby online and we got matched with someone from the UK! The person we got a present for is not the same person who will be sending a present to us, so I am looking forward to finding out where our present is coming from! This is the first year we have done anything like this and it is very exciting, I love the concept!

This is a bit random, but I dreamt I was caught speeding and was sent on a speed awareness course run by @BossHogg ! (I come from nearish Carlisle, over the Scottish border, so I think there's a shared stomping ground there..)
I reluctantly attend the speed awareness course, and @BossHogg had brought 3 guinea pigs, and instead of lecturing us about speeding, did a guinea pig show and tell 😂 Happy days...

The pandemic is addling my brain clearly! :coat:

Look what just arrived in the post! Thank you @VickiA for suggesting I get in touch with Donna. I love my new bag!

View attachment 190062
Oh now that is stunning indeed. Donna is a legend when it comes to bag making - I have several of hers. She’s a real friend and great support to the rescue, too.

Back