• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chattering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was bathing Bombom yesterday and I guessed she wasnt in the mood..she nipped my arm when I was drying her :{
I thought she was just a grumpy pig so when I put her back into the cage I gave her some cucumber and she seemed okay after awhile.
But when I was patting her and rubbing her back I realised she was chattering her teeth at me :{
She usually gets grumpy after her bath but becomes happy pig again very quickly, I dont know why she takes so long yesterday. Then I just left her alone thinking that she will be okay this morning and so she is.
But just now, she chattered at me again. Two whole days already and I dont know what she is feeling, does she have feel negative towards me now? :S

Why do they chatter, do they want us to go away?
I gave bombom some veg and she seemed to calm down and enjoy the veg. after that when I wanted to cuddle her she chattered again. :(

Aww I know they chatter when they're not happy :( what age is she? I don't know a whole lot but could it be her time of the month, like is she on heat, if that doesn't sound silly? Or does she chatter when you touch a specific part of her?x

Our Leo chatters his teeth at us at times. Usually when we are either lifting him out or when we go to lift his cagemate Chewie out. He's the only one of our five pogs that have ever really chattered at us. I think he's just basically a grumpy wee sod ;)

Aww I know they chatter when they're not happy :( what age is she? I don't know a whole lot but could it be her time of the month, like is she on heat, if that doesn't sound silly? Or does she chatter when you touch a specific part of her?x

She's just three months old, and this is the second time she starts chattering at me, the first time was when I just got her. She's usually a happy girl, I dont know what happened to her this time, or is she going to start being grumpy every time now? Omg i hope not @)

Our Leo chatters his teeth at us at times. Usually when we are either lifting him out or when we go to lift his cagemate Chewie out. He's the only one of our five pogs that have ever really chattered at us. I think he's just basically a grumpy wee sod ;)

Ooh then how did you react when he chatter when you lift him out? Put him back or just continue holding him? I hope bombom doesnt become a grumpy character like Leo :p

I just continue to lift him after trying to reassure him. He's generally fine once he's out. It's just the initial lifting he doesn't seem too keen on. As I said he's just a grumpy wee sod ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back