• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Check your inbox or your mail - the new Guinea Pig Magazine is out!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
1594158157643.png

For those of you with a download version, the new issue should be in your inbox (check your spam filter if necessary) and the printed issues are all in the post and should reach you in the coming days. You are welcome to post on social media (the magazine is on several of them) or here when you have got yours!

I hope that you will enjoy our newest issue.

If there are problems, please contact [email protected].

Last edited:
Can't wait - my children have been asking when the next one is due :-)

Got mine today,been glued to it for an hour.you have written a fab article Weibke.

Thank you! I haven't seen anywhere that follows the life of pet guinea pigs through all the ages and that puts biology together with our owners' experiences and makes the connection between the two. It will hopefully also help respect piggy development and species needs better as a result, especially in those areas where they all too often badly clash because of our human disregard of piggy social and developmental needs.

I am still waiting for my own printed copies! It is always different and exciting when you finally hold your articles in your own hands although you usually find plenty of mistakes, too, as well as areas where you feel you could have said things better...

Back