• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

cheeky so and so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I managed to buy tickets to see Take that for me and my daughter and daughter in law (shes never been to a concert) this was way back on 16th dec I was lucky to get them it was at, wait for it yep Wembley which as we all know is not ready so they transferred it to Milton Keynes , so I phoned them last week to see if all was ok and was told yes it was being transferred I would get a confirmation letter, etc.
today I got an email to say they had cancelled my tickets and refunded my money, when I phoned and ranted, it took me so many calls to get them tickets and I had checked last week all was ok I was told but the tickets have gone up a couple of pounds, yeah right i said but why cancel, I then had to re book them before my refund was showing on my account, we are talking £220 as it includes coach from Portsmouth,
but what about the people who do not get their e mails reguarly they will lose their tickets, how outragouse is that? >:( >:(

That's disgusting! They should at least ask and find out whether you want the refund in the first place or to re-schedule! What about those who don't do email?

That's bad.. but atleast you got them sorted for now.. £220, not the kind of money they should be messing you around for!

We were due to see WWE at the NIA last year, but then Eddie Guerrero died and it got cancelled, the day before, we weren't even told, I found out from a WWE Forum

That's bad too!

My dad called me the other day in a panic saying that Bon Jovi had been cancelled at wembley and they weren't able to give refunds!
Panic over when we told him it's at the Ricoh Areana in Coventry! LOL

OMG i would have gone MAD if that was me!, are you still getting the coach from pompey? wow lol see everyone must come here at some point its unavoidable lol x

Thats awful

I feel so sorry for the people that have paid so much money

I think that you should have had a phone call at least

Love
Claire
x

gothchick1515 said:
OMG i would have gone MAD if that was me!, are you still getting the coach from pompey? wow lol see everyone must come here at some point its unavoidable lol x

yes we get the ferry or fast cat across from the Island and then meet the coach in portsmouth some where they will let me know nearer the date, really looking forward to it, has anyone been to the Milton Keynes bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back