• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cheered up by the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wanted to say being at work is much more fun now I can sneak a look on the forum (or rather, keep it minimised at the bottom the screen and keep looking at it all the time).

Ellie, you have really brightened up my job!

bit more today, we had a drug rep come in to do a presentation at lunch time so I had to go to the coffee bar place and buy tons of sarnies and set them out nicely and pour juice into sherry glasses (yes, sherry glasses). then the anaesthetists come up and try to sneak the food away before being caught by the rep! Zubin would never do that . . .

You're not wrong Lucinda. It keeps me going through the day as well. I especially love the games. I love playing those sorts of games anyway but hubby will only play when he is very very drunk. LOL

Three cheers to The Guinea Pig Forum. Hip Hip HOORAY

It does me too.

when i lose my attention span i flick between this and pimms to see whats going on hehe

check the emails too..

then back to work :)

LOL, this is on my pc all day , except for this morning cos I wasn't feeling too good.

As I'm a housewife I can take loadsa looks in between doing some housework! LOL

hehehe

welli wont be able to do it so much as of next week as we are moving offices and i'm going to be in a room with the bosses so its not going to work too well :(

pain in the buttocks!

i'll do my best tho!

will have to learn keyboard short cuts like ALt and Tab to flick through screens quicker! heheh got that one sussed!

purplegem1985 said:
i'll do my best tho!

will have to learn keyboard short cuts like ALt and Tab to flick through screens quicker! heheh got that one sussed!

you sure will Gem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back