• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Chesters man parts don't look right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Picked him up and his bits felt strange so had a look and its like the penis is stuck out and theres like 2 thing sticking out of it. never seen it like this before in fact never seen it extracted so to speak before . heres a pic is it ok??
DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

have heard they have hooks for when mating, looks like its protruded but not gone back in, have no idea about what you should do, except the obvious not letting him get hay near it etc, maybe soaking him in a warm bath will help, carefully slooshing the parts, have you tried anything yet?

No not yet, he doesnt seem to be in any pain? so i figured I had time to ask the experts (you guys ) rather than rushing off to the vet.....
any idea how to get it back in?

just had another look and its all gone back.... phew that scared me! boars eh who'd have them?!

sorry if I worried you all :-[

Sorry this is late and everything's sorted now. You had a happy fella thre! LOL That happens with Ton sometimes, and after a while it goes back!

I panicked when I saw it :o

Feel a bit silly now ?

oook still seems painful lol! so much to learn about boars so little time :D

They're called keretenac....oh bugger I can't remember how to spell it... Keretenaceous horns and are used in the reproductive system. I'm not sure why though cos I've only just started this bit :-[

horns! this just gets better and better lol wonder if thats where the saying comes from you know the one !, about being horny?

Could well be Michelle :D

That's great Deb! and now you've got a piccy to go with the theory : ;D

bev said:
That's great Deb! and now you've got a piccy to go with the theory : ;D

And I'm gonna use it too ;D Tell Chester I'm very grateful ;D

Haha :D

Only problem is now every time he sees the camera he gets all bashful remembering the indignity of it all LOL :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back