• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chicken Nugget

MJelly

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Chicken Nugget lived for 4 days but she made my life better. She was brave and the first one to explore her play pen and cage. She was the most energetic and tried her best with everything she did. Even while she was struggling, she tried her hardest to stay alive, she was a fighter and I’m so proud of her and i’m glad about the experience I had with her despite it being short. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 8:20 am earlier today. I wish so much she would’ve lived, I miss her so much. I know she’s happier now though across the Rainbow Bridge.

Rest in Peace my little Chicken Nugget
EA2E4FEA-C6B2-4EED-980E-E46C04EE2FD4.jpegIMG_0786.jpeg

I’m so sorry. Popcorn high over the bridge Chicken Nugget ❤️

I am so sorry for losing your uber-cute newborn Chicken Nugget to a congenital genetic defect so soon after her birth. She has obviously made the best of what she could in her short life and she has been truly loved.

There is currently a tiny furry guardian angel trying to get to grips with her new wings in order to look out for her piggy family because she will always fly with them in their and in your memory...
🌈

Sorry for your loss. Chicken Nugget was such a precious baby. Sleep tight Chicken Nugget x

So sorry for the loss of cute Chicken Nugget.
She was loved every moment of her short life and she will leave a big hole in your heart.
Holding you in my heart ❤️

What a beautiful little piggie who would have known she was loved even though her time here was too short. The rainbow bridge will welcome her
Run free Chicken Nugget

Back