• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Childrens nick names

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicky

Going on from our nick names - do your kids have nick names?

Mine are as follows:

Emily - LEMON - dont ask me where it came from I dont know!

Ryan - Dicer - Thats what Emily called him!

Christopher - Tissy Tosser - Emily couldnt say "Chris and called him Tiss.... I added the tosser LOL!

Aaron - Little man - his dad started it

Abbie - Dolly - cause she is really really tiny!

The only one that we use now is Abbie (Dolly) - think Chris would kill me but if and when he gets a girlfriend I might have to mention it.......

Nicky xx

I have an Emily too, great name ;D We call Emily EmmieChoo as she has chubby cheeks like Pikachu from Pokemon she gets it from me! We call her Emmie mostly though, which is what I wanted down on her birth certificate but I thought I'd give her Emily and shorten it she hardly gets Emily just on here I give her her full name! Obviously she gets Emily in school.

Caitlin is CaitlinChoo as she is the same as Emily we call her Caitie sometimes but not sure she suits it!

Louise (Who gets called Lou most of the time, but I've gone off it and prefer my full title)
x

Eve has many nick names (poor kid!)

Evo Stick, Evelle, Evalicious, Woo (?), Sprout, Sweetpea.

She's going to have an identity crisis when she's older!

Connor gets CJ or Conmon.
Shauna - Shanuka or Shauna Shauna trouble nicks korma. ;D ;D ;D ( poor girl) or Shaunie B.

Just have to hope they are not traumatised. :D ;D

When Alicia was little I called her sweetpea :smitten: my dad used to call her Al capoone ::) her middle name begins with a C her Auntie called her Lissy which is what I called her too sometimes and Alicia when she was playing up ;D
Mitchell he was called Pie but in the early days it was poo pie then shortened to Pie ;D
Alex was always mummies little Pumpkin.

My son Ross gets Splodge, why you ask because his dad is Roger, so he gets called Dodger sometimes!

Jaye gets Jaye-baby because when I was pregnant Jaye/Jay was going to be the name for a girl/boy so it stuck Jaye-baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back