Chilean Miners being rescued NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh how amazing, those poor men and their families i feel so excited for them x)

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
The families are just beside themselves, i think all the publicity is totally over whelming them!

It's a world record x) no other miners have ever been rescued after being down for this long!

Reaction score
i was watching this at 2 am this morning, its incredible, i really feel for the familys and the miners, but fingers crossed all will be safely reunited with their family's soon x

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It'a amazing what they have organised to get these miners out.

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's just wonderful that they are all getting out! :) The World is so amazing! 20+ years ago, I bet they would have never been able to get anyone out. :( But just look at the smiles on these miners faces, it's a miracle! x)

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is just the best day this year - I was crying watching this earlier its soooo good

Orderwise I heard somewhere that the guys that went down (paramedics etc) decided the order (could be wrong tho) ..... they sent some mentally, physically fit people first to try out the process rolleyes eek ..... then went for some of the ones who were struggling mentally after that as the stress of being first to try it mightve been too much for them....and the media at the top...... then I think some of them struggling physically were going up.....

However they decide it it'll just be great when they are all out....imagine being the last one though....I guess someones got to be.....

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is just the best day this year - I was crying watching this earlier its soooo good

Orderwise I heard somewhere that the guys that went down (paramedics etc) decided the order (could be wrong tho) ..... they sent some mentally, physically fit people first to try out the process rolleyes eek ..... then went for some of the ones who were struggling mentally after that as the stress of being first to try it mightve been too much for them....and the media at the top...... then I think some of them struggling physically were going up.....

However they decide it it'll just be great when they are all out....imagine being the last one though....I guess someones got to be.....

Yeah that's what I thought about. I hope it's not one of the miners down there by themselves and that it's a helper who's last instead :))

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so glad they are finally rescuing those poor guys. I heard it takes 40 minutes to get one person out. I hope they are all okay soon x

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I thought about. I hope it's not one of the miners down there by themselves and that it's a helper who's last instead :))

Yes, I hope so too - maybe a military person trained for traumatic situations will be last - whatever happens I cannot say how amazed I feel at these people finally being rescued....

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i was watching it on the news last night and felt really sorry for them all being stuck in there for so long. It was good to see them reunited with family and friends though and I'm really pleased they got out safe and well x

Status
Not open for further replies.