• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Chloe is Poorly Vets Wed.

YvonneBlue

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
You are doing a wonderful job of looking after your girls. A few missed nuggets won't make any real difference.🐾

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I'm an so very very embarrassed :wub::wub::wub: and going to be honest.
I cleaned piggies out last Sunday . . the works.
All week main job is to give Chloe her meds and have done. Then I swop veg to fresh etc. And Hay is rammed into a house where Chloe starts at one side Heidi at the other and munch away until they meet.
I just now realised :hb: I've not replaced the biccys pellets dish and all week they had none.
Looks who catching up on her fab pellets View attachment 117872
yes @VickiA that's the old carrot house top.
Chloe I'm so sorry I'm trying to make you better and gain weight and i stupidly done this.
Look who's having some now. View attachment 117873
That's Chloe bum in her end of the tunnel.
I know biccys are not main food but dam. to see your piggie munch away for 15 mins means she's really trying.
Sorry Piggies
Aw dont worry Dave we all do things like that, last weekend I was hurrying with the cage clean out and I forgot to put the furniture back in the main cage! I left it all on the floor next to the cage, 3 hours later I went back to 6 pairs of accusing piggy eyes all staring out at their hideys on the wrong side of the bars...

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Aw dont worry Dave we all do things like that, last weekend I was hurrying with the cage clean out and I forgot to put the furniture back in the main cage! I left it all on the floor next to the cage, 3 hours later I went back to 6 pairs of accusing piggy eyes all staring out at their hideys on the wrong side of the bars...
Bad Slave
Lol

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
I can actually beat this admission. A couple of years ago during one deep cage clean after work I put three pesky piggies into 2 pet carriers with hay. After the cage was ready I plonked 2 pet carriers back in and opened the doors and left them to it and went to bed. (I often used to leave the carriers in as extra hideys and to make it easier to catch them and transport them to vets etc). Next morning I came downstairs and heard the most indignant wheeking coming from the dining room, where, on the floor I found a pet carrier with one very cross sow sitting inside. Turned out I’d picked up the spare empty carrier the night before. She was furious with me, as she’d been inna carrier on her own with nothing but hay all night. She soon forgave me when I put her back in with the others and a lovely pile of breakfast veggies!

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I can actually beat this admission. A couple of years ago during one deep cage clean after work I put three pesky piggies into 2 pet carriers with hay. After the cage was ready I plonked 2 pet carriers back in and opened the doors and left them to it and went to bed. (I often used to leave the carriers in as extra hideys and to make it easier to catch them and transport them to vets etc). Next morning I came downstairs and heard the most indignant wheeking coming from the dining room, where, on the floor I found a pet carrier with one very cross sow sitting inside. Turned out I’d picked up the spare empty carrier the night before. She was furious with me, as she’d been inna carrier on her own with nothing but hay all night. She soon forgave me when I put her back in with the others and a lovely pile of breakfast veggies!
:oops:

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
oh my Vicki. that's so funny as it turned out ok.
hope you were forgiven. x