• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Chock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned to use my i phones screen with out bluetooth as of sunday so sorry for typos when they happen...

About to let Chock out for his evening run so he will enjoy him self which i think is important
He will be having a bowl of veg to go along with his run and he loves his veg

Chock seems to be enjoying his evening run
i have decided to give him 2 runs a day instead of trying to fit it in all in the morning as some mornings i don't have the time to fasilitate a long run by splitting it to 2 runs he has more time out and it brakes up his time in the cage more also which has to be a good thing
i'd hate for him to feel trapped in there like i do being stuck n my house
i did this for the 1st time yesterday when i went to london and it seemed to calm him and help him and me sleep through the night
think this will be a regular thing now to be honest...

Chock seems to be benifitting from his split runs
I have only done it this way for two days but i am all ready seeing a change in behaviour in a good way so i will be doing his runs this way from now on

Chock is obsessed with this toy i got for him yesterday
It looks like a load of paper roses beautifually made
Think he likes it because he can make a racket with it as he plays with it
Good choice by mum again
:)

Had to not have support as kept panicing so its been nice to have a week day alone with Chockster
He has been enjoying a pen day with lots of yummy food and hay and toys to play with so we both benifitted from a quiet day together :)

Cleaned Chocksters cage yesterday so he had a good sleep last night as diid i so that was good for both of us
He is havin some pen ime and having fun

Was woken at 4 this morning by a seartain little squeak box wheeking his head off cause he was hungry apparently and could i get up and feed him there and feed him now or i am a bad mummy
Pigs!
Who'd have m?!?!
:)

Reactions: Tim
They steal a huge chunk of your heart don't they :love:
My Zebedee passed away an hour ago, I'm heart broken xx

I love Chock very much even though he sends me nuts sometimes with his ever changeing taste buds

Indeed, my boys drive me mad. One day they want red peppers , the next is romaine lettuce, make you mind up boys! I still love them though x

Chock is really benefitting from his split runs
His behaviour has totally changed
He has become muchh happyer in him self as the behaviour mimmics the forageing behaviour in the wild at dawn and dusk which is when he gets out
Have also discovered he loves audabale toys so both of us get enjoyment out of floor time

Chuck is really enjoying getting out twice a day I think it makes a difference to him

I have noticed since Choc has been getting out every day in the morning and in the evening he is much better at wanting cuddles and strokes and scratches behind is it is where as before he was a Wrigley bundle of I don't like this any of it mum feed me don't touch me leave me alone and that was it that since I started letting him out every day into separate runs is become a big big squish :)

I have noticed though with the split runs that chocs sleep has also improved especially at night also my sleep has improved because he's not making so much racket

Choc will think Christmas has come early as his hey arrives today
He has eight bales arriving and he has three other types you can have as well as this new lord

Managed to pack chocs he delivery
I was very worried about packing it all as I hadn't thought about the logistics of packing eight bales

Chalk no has
Six piles of natures touch wild mountain high
For bales of Burgess dandelion and marigold hard hey
And eight bales of barn dried forage hey

Sorry for any word mistakes in my post I am using iPhone dictation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back