• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hot Topic Christmas Advent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wiebke however did you get baby to lay on its back in the manger?

@Chief Guinea Pig this was brilliant & I look forward to it again next year. Maybe it could be an annual Xmas thingy like Secret Santa. Maybe I could even join in next year, Peanut Butter's health permitting.

@Chief Guinea Pig this was brilliant & I look forward to it again next year. Maybe it could be an annual Xmas thingy like Secret Santa. Maybe I could even join in next year, Peanut Butter's health permitting.
That would be lovely for you to join in. Xx

Terfel, who is not a baby, but a fully grown, very gentle boar, was the only piggy of mine to do it. I had to be very careful in making sure that his head was well above his body at all times to minimise the stress on his little heart. He was the last piggy on set and first one out again, but he was very happy lying still for me as long as I kept feeding him a steady supply of readigrass! ;)

@Wiebke your pictures are awesome.

Can believe I missed all the fun AGAIN.

I always miss everything until it's too late. Grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back