• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cindy my old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cinderella lost her friend two days ago so has been a little sad but overall she is still loving, i had another photo shoot as it may very well be her last as she is over 3 now which is very old for rats.

Here is my sweetheart-and yes she does have a little ageing hairloss and has some arthritis but she is still cheery

DSCF8041.jpg

DSCF8043.jpg

DSCF8044.jpg

DSCF8046.jpg

DSCF8047.jpg

DSCF8048.jpg

DSCF8053.jpg

DSCF8057.jpg

DSCF8062.jpg

DSCF8068.jpg

i suspect i dont have lone with her as she seems to be in the "last old age stage", it sucks to think about it so instead we are just enjoying cuddles and playtime as much as we can.
hopefully we get another year together as she is one of the most fun rats ive ever known.

she's got a lovely little face. Hope you get to spend alot more time together x x

AWWW - I still remember vividly when you rescued her and her friend, and it was touch and go for Snow White at first! It's great that they have lived for so long; and I am sad to hear that one has gone and the other (beautiful) girl is not far behind. They have had a paradise with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back