• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cinema Recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

His Pig Friday

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey all

Love a good trip to the cinema; popcorn and a movie, two of my fave things!

Thought it might be nice to leave recommendations for each other.

Whiplash was awesome, best film I've seen so far this year and I go a lot!

Yesterday I saw, the theory of everything. It was very moving and I am sure the main actor will win something as he was fantastic.

I liked that too, although it felt more like a tv drama than a film to me? If you liked that, have you seen Imitation Game? That was great... good old Cumberbatch!

Ooh, I've been seeing the trailers for that with interest. Might check it out!

When you watch it, don't leave as the credits roll, there's another scene at the end of the credits which is absolutely brilliant. ;)

i went & seen Disney's Big hero 6. Not a bad film if you're an old big kid like me :D
again you have to stay through loads of credits for a few little odds & sods in the background, plus a small scene right at the end.

lt's Generally an animated, heartwarming story with a few chuckles about a young lad & his brothers robotic superhero.
I liked the little dog short film at the beginning about Winston too.

Another one for the kids.. or big kids like me Shaun the sheep the movie is released tomorrow (6th)

If you're planning on Orange Wednesday'ing it you'll have to hurry as two for one offer runs out on the 25th of feb! Cineworld nearest me has cheap day Tuesday though. (£5.50ish a ticket all day instead of £9.30 after 5pm like the rest of the week!)

There's a big inflatable Baymax in our odeon cinema. I had a secret cuddle and and am def going to go see Big Hero 6!

I'm excited about the new live action Cinderella from Disney and the Frozen short that will be on first!

I love going to the cinema. I don't get to go very often but it always feels really special to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back