• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cleo the lover! šŸ˜

My beautiful, not-so-little nutter currently appears to be having a growth spurt! :wub:
A65EC55F-9E45-4FC1-A8D3-BDB017C8D845.jpeg
8F40B7FF-DAA1-4329-AEEA-BC29038F3EF0.jpeg
86EC0EB9-68CA-4D72-A1E2-E933BB50F782.jpeg
But her fuzzy bloke wins on big bellies!:love: (Ignore the angry faces, it was checkover day and I was evil!)

Jaspy was 869g when he arrived in September (aged 2+), poor little skinny man that he was, now tipping the scales at 1138g at last weigh in! šŸ„³:luv:
And Clee-wee is up to 765g at 5 and a half months ish, have a feeling sheā€™s going to be a larger lady! :D:wub: More for Jasper to cuddle! And even me occasionally, loves a good chin rub these days! :love:

Aw such a beautiful little couple Becci šŸ’™ā¤ they are certainly thriving with your love and care x
Thatā€™s brilliant news, they make a gorgeous couple x
Aw thanks guys, Iā€™m so smitten with the pair of them even though they change their minds on me daily! Well Jasper does what Cleo does/tells him! :)) So proud of them both after their rubbish starts! :luv: Cleoā€™s turned into a right carrot cottage destroyer too, itā€™s all I hear now Luigiā€™s bar bitingā€™s calmed down! XD x

Thank you :D Glad they brightened up your day @piggieminder :) Theyā€™re such little beauties even though Iā€™m biased! ā¤ļøI really need to get more pics of Cleo and her beautiful wonkiness, sheā€™s got a full ginger tummy and her wonky white back leg/bum but donā€™t pester her with my camera as much of the other guys as sheā€™s not my biggest fan at times! Thereā€™s a little flash of ginger armpit on this one though! :)):wub:
1615014400927.jpeg
And a blur of white leg on here!XD
1615014592290.jpeg

Back