• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Clip art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone know of any sites that do great free clip art? I'm looking for guinea pigs and hats, and loads more!

Making a start on my crimbo cards and have lost a cd rom that I had. Have a few 'good' pics, but I want more with hats to put on photos!

Got the Microsoft one too and there's loads of photo ones, but I want cartoony ones as well! :)

Please help! :-* :-*

Go on Google and search Clip art, found some good ones last year when I was at college.
sorry can't remember sites.

I have just started on my xmas cards too :)

good luck

karen

I used to do my own - by cutting up old canvases, so each card was a little original abstract. :)

Can't be bothered these days. Don't have the time, and have run out of crappy paintings!

Thanx Karen! Is it me, or do you/anyone find it hard to get piggy clipart and other artwork? ?

There isn't that much about I think, Loads of everything else animals etc but not GP's

Sounds like you are keeping busy with cards etc, I love hand made cards so personal and always unique

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back