• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Clipping Piggys Nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly and Rosie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,
I thought this would be a good thread to start so piggy owners can post pics of piggy nails and forumers can advise? Could someone please make this a sticky?
Thanks,
the piggys and their hoomin! :lol!::)

This would be different owners posting piggy nails and other knowledgable forumers like you @Wiebke respond ...

This would be different owners posting piggy nails and other knowledgable forumers like you @Wiebke respond ...

To be honest, we have found over several years of experience that due to the volume of posts on this forum that it works much better for us as a forum if you start a new thread for your individual problem. Add-on sticky threads often fail to attract answers, especially when alerts get drowned out in the sheer volume that I for instance I get on a busy day and that I have to prioritise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back