• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Collective Noun for Guinea Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
During a discussion on collective nouns on the way to work, Mr Banana proclaimed that the collective noun for Guinea Pigs should be 'A Blessing' - you can tell he doesn't do the cleaning out can't you! :))

I looked it up when we got to work and it turns out it's actually a Group of Guinea Pigs - a bit boring really. Given the way mine pack the food away I think a Guzzle of Guinea Pigs might be more appropriate.

Anyone else got any good ideas?

Group? - What a boring collective noun for such fascinating creatures!

Lol, I like both Guzzle and Wheek! Suit them down to a tee! Can't really think of one but I like to call mine the Squiggles sometimes, so a Squiggle of Guinea pigs, but that's just my dafty suggestion.

p.s. awww at Mr Banana - a blessing!

I like to call a group of piggies a 'gaggle of guineas':(|)

Group? - What a boring collective noun for such fascinating creatures!

Lol, I like both Guzzle and Wheek! Suit them down to a tee! Can't really think of one but I like to call mine the Squiggles sometimes, so a Squiggle of Guinea pigs, but that's just my dafty suggestion.

p.s. awww at Mr Banana - a blessing!

a squiggly of giggly pigglies!

Awww, a blessing of guinea pigs is so sweet. "A group" is totally rubbish isn't it?! I like guzzle,wheek and cuddle. :)

Ooh ?/ getting my thinking head on now :...
A 'jingle' of guineas - 'guineas' being the cost people paid for them when they first became popular pets so coin related...rolleyes
or a 'posse' of piggies :)

I'm trying to think of a more appropriate name for a group of piggies so I can use it to 'name' my shed! I don't have a boy-pig yet for my herd so I can't call it "[NAME]'s ____" (It will be housing my herd of girls plus one lucky boy if one comes along!)

Haha - as if; I don't even have either of the names...

:(

Oh and I call ours the squigglies or the poogs - so a poog of piggies or a squiggle of piggies? Sometimes I call them a giggle of piggies because they make me laugh with their antics! A group is far too boring!

Maybe they should just be the nom monsters!

Oh and I call ours the squigglies or the poogs - so a poog of piggies or a squiggle of piggies? Sometimes I call them a giggle of piggies because they make me laugh with their antics! A group is far too boring!

Maybe they should just be the nom monsters!

:(|) yay - nomsters rolleyes

I agree with previous suggestions, it's definitely got to be a nom nom of piggles! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back