Colour B4. Hair Colour Remover? anyone tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm abit torn about what I should do about this. My natural hair colour is brown and for the last year may be alittle longer I dyed it black now I have what can only be described as multi-toned hair hahaha.

I want to go back to my natural colour well as close as I can get it really and I was debating whether to do it myself with this 'Colour B4. Hair Colour Remover' which the majority of reviews is positive or should I go down the route of hairdressers which are probably going to cost me an arm and a leg to pay for it lol and theres also a chance of them ruining my hair too.

Has anyone tried this hair colour remover home kit?

Reaction score
I've tried it, it's actually pretty good.

I am a natural brown, but I dyed my hair black...I don't think it got my hair completely back to normal, though. But it did get a majority of the black out. :)

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've tried it, it's actually pretty good.

I am a natural brown, but I dyed my hair black...I don't think it got my hair completely back to normal, though. But it did get a majority of the black out. :)
did you use the extra strength one?

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i dont mind if it wasnt my natural colour brown just would rather it one colour rather than 10 lol. Thanks. I think I will give it ago. =)

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
how blooming bizarre, i have been having this conversation with myself since i googled this stuff on Sunday night!

I think if you go to the hairdressers, it costs about £75 if that helps you decide!

I'm dark brown but have been dying very dark brown nearly black and want to go red again, but the red doesnt touch it at the moment and my hair takes forever to grow....i really dont know what to do.

MeiXiTian, what is your hair type if you dont mind me asking? Thick/thin/damaged/strong blah blah

thanks for starting a helpful post.

Reaction score
how blooming bizarre, i have been having this conversation with myself since i googled this stuff on Sunday night!

I think if you go to the hairdressers, it costs about £75 if that helps you decide!

I'm dark brown but have been dying very dark brown nearly black and want to go red again, but the red doesnt touch it at the moment and my hair takes forever to grow....i really dont know what to do.

MeiXiTian, what is your hair type if you dont mind me asking? Thick/thin/damaged/strong blah blah

thanks for starting a helpful post.
I have really thick hair, I managed to do it myself as well. :D It didn't sting or anything. Just apply it like hair dye and keep it on for about half an hour. (I think it was half an hour...Either that or 25 mins, something like that <3)

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh you are so lucky. My hair is fine but i have lots of it and gives the impression of it being thick, but I'm worried that it will damage it...eek...the price of beauty eh?

I defo wouldnt go to the hairdressers anyway, i couldnt justify spending £75, i only spend about £5 on hair dyes!

tee hee xx

Reaction score
oh you are so lucky. My hair is fine but i have lots of it and gives the impression of it being thick, but I'm worried that it will damage it...eek...the price of beauty eh?

I defo wouldnt go to the hairdressers anyway, i couldnt justify spending £75, i only spend about £5 on hair dyes!

tee hee xx
It didn't damage my hair in the slightest, to be honest! <3 If anything it came out completely smooth since you get a nice conditioner to put on after it. :D

Sometimes I find it annoying having thick hair though...:S lol

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i thought you had thick hair from your piccy, it looks lovely, but i know what you mean, you never like what you have :))

Reaction score
I bought this yesterday as I wanted to remove some dye before redying to see if the colour comes out a bit brighter, but having read that it smells like rotten eggs I don't think I can bring myself to use it!:)>>> :))

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't bought any yet. haha not looking forward to egg smell. Hopefully will do this week with a peg on my nose lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.