• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

come and meat LuLu and her pup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LuLu
29937_1420427784845_1057185220_31258730_3649487_n.jpg

Pup does not have a name yet will get one latter today

Lulu is lovely but I think you forgot to put the baby's photo on here :) I can't wait to see him/her xx

she looks like a little cross coronet (rosette on head, though she isnt long haired), chocolately colour

shes gorgeous! i want drool

Last edited:
Aww how sweet, is it a boy or a girl?
He/she looks very tiny for 2 weeks old!

Did you want to know Lulu's breed? She is chocolate and tan crested. There is no way she can be related to Flower though, I'm not sure if you were told they were sisters but they aren't, the crested gene is dominant so for Lulu to have a crest would mean all of her littermates would have one too. Lulu's baby will also have a crest.

Last edited:
Did you want to know Lulu's breed? She is chocolate and tan crested. There is no way she can be related to Flower though, I'm not sure if you were told they were sisters but they aren't, the crested gene is dominant so for Lulu to have a crest would mean all of her littermates would have one too. Lulu's baby will also have a crest.

I mean crested too lol but it wouldn't let me edit it. Funny looking coronet :(|)

Yeah its true, they can't be related!

Tracy the lady how I got them of sat this are sisthers lady say mw me them mum was an Abby corses and dad was an creast

and the pup is male

Sorry but the info she gave you was wrong, there isn't any way they can be sisters, the crested gene is dominant which means it shows up in EVERY baby, that's why Lulu's baby must have a crest, they are still lovely though :)

awww so if you get the boy from pets at home you has a friend.

Dont forget to take him out at 3 weeks old.

Tracy knows her breeds she's the best person to ask, so i believe her.

Tracy Y would the lady lie about flower and LuLu been sisther

lauralucy I will takehim ouat 3 week look for and friend for him

Tracy Y would the lady lie about flower and LuLu been sisther

lauralucy I will takehim ouat 3 week look for and friend for him

Not sure why she'd lie but I can just tell you she definately has, did she tell you anything about the boar that Flower had been mated to? As you run the risk of having lethal babies as she could possibly be roan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back