• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Comforting a dying piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for the loss of Robbie, it sounds like he was incredibly loved and cherished. Big hugs to you and your family Sarah, and a special cuddle to little Alfred too.

Rest well, dear Robbie. xx

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Sleep well, darling boy.

Love to you all xx

Hi everyone,

Robbie died this morning. I think everyone in my house is in floods of tears. Except for Alfred, my other guinea pig, who seems a bit confused about the whole thing.

I have to bury him in the garden this afternoon. Thank you for your thoughts and kind words, you may never have met Robbie but I'm sure you would have loved him as much I do.

Sarah

I am so sorry to hear that but at least he is now at peace, you sound like a lovely mum and I really hope you are all ok soon.

RIP Robbie x 8...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back