• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Comic Relief tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel WD

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't usually watch it if I'm honest but I think I'll either be watching or recording it tonight. Really want to see Fake That :)) :)) The comedians they've got for it look amazing. Bet it will be really funny. Plus I love Take That sooooo much x)xoxo

Anything/anyone else you think I should look out for that you have seen advertised?

i dont usually watch it but i saw a clip of fake that and said that looks like only good thing to watch

I don't watch it, but they've got Eastenders tucked away in it and they don't give a time, so looks like I'll be forced to sit through it.

Well, i am tempted to give my soaps a miss tonight (this is big thing for me, i watch them religously and if i miss a few minutes, i will watch it on the i-player, i also go on the digital spy and read the soap spoilers in advance, so i already know whats going to happen but i still have to watch and see how it happens, i'm a soap nerd!) Is anyone else on here into soaps? I only watch, corrie, eastenders and waterloo road.

However i also want to see the Fake That thing, also the Eastenders bit, the Gavin and Stacey bit, and as someone has already said, they dont give you a time table or schedule of when these things are on so i will sit through it all!

I usually dip in and out of it, I love comedy so love to see all the different performances but I've won tickets to hairspray tonight in London so will be there instead hehe

I only watch neighbours and home & away now. Used to watch them all. Still sort of know what's going on somehow even though I haven't watched them for over 4 years :))

Moving in with OH killed off my soap addiction as he won't let me watch them :))

You can guarantee the stuff I want to see will be on last!

I usually dip in and out of it, I love comedy so love to see all the different performances but I've won tickets to hairspray tonight in London so will be there instead hehe

Cool! Have a great time. Love going to the theatre but haven't been in ages x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back