Commuting - Grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Took 45 minutes on the bus to get home from the hospital last night. It should take 5-10 minutes. There was a huge traffic jam or something. I couldn't get out and walk because the heel had almost completely come off my shoe ;D

Got to go shoe-shopping now ;D

D

DebbieR

I hate shopping. Its the devils work. I hate going to the shops so much that I know all my debit card details off by heart. If it can't be delivered, I don't want it.
It's no good thinking about torturing me for the numbers though - there's nothing to take. ;D

But shoe shopping is the very worst. My feet weren't designed for shoes. They don't tend to make shoes as wide as a small country. Apart from that though. When you ask the assistant if they have a style in a size 7 or whatever - why do they say "no but we do have them in a size 6 or 8" Oh well congratulations! Isn't a shame that I don't have interchangeable feet! >:( grrrrrrrr....

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have bought some hideous shoes. They were £20 at BHS - the last place I went to and the only place I tried anything on it. We have very few shoe shops in Bath amazingly - certainly very few cheap ones. I think I may need an in-sole for them as I am sure they will end up flapping off the back of my heel - everything does and -I couldn't find any with straps, which was what I wanted.

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know what you mean about feet! I too have wide feet, so pretty little slip ons? Forget it! Grrr!

Reaction score
I like shoes when I can find them to fit that is! It's funny too cos I never get to wear them out!

LMAO that is funny Deb, but also right cos that is what they do!

Reaction score
Mmm hmm hubby has always said the same thing when we are in shoe shops!

P

princessguinea

sometimes i like my feet. i have short toes so when summer comes around, i have to get shoes almost a size smaller just so my toes reach the front! its so annoying! and shopping hasnt been the best either. it seems these designers think everyone in the world is a size 2! ahhhH! >:(

P

princessguinea

lol! i know! thats like the size of my finger! do people forget that there are curvy people in the world!?!?!?

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I find the US/ Uk sizing complicated. I have 7 over here but my latest (expensive!) running shoes are American size 9s!
Does that make you a UK 4 Jo?

Status
Not open for further replies.