Completely exhausted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Abby: The life of a guinea pig is heavy .... Today mommy lets us mowing the grass, that's hard work you know!

The picture below is from me working, to give you an impression of how hard I had to work!

Fortunately after a few hours we were back in our house ... I immediately fell asleep

And I'm not the only one who was exhausted though ... Saar also could keep her eyes open

Unfortunately become brutally disrupted our sleep!
Cupcake: Shall we play a game aunt Saar?

Cupcake: Yoehoeee AUNT ABBBYYYYY wake up !...

So I turned myself over once again...

But unfortunately she dind't stiop bugging me!

T is a sweetheart .... but you can get rid of her please?

Suzygpr

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwwwwww! Your girls are so adorable. I always look forward to your pictures of them - I love them! Thank you for sharing.

Suzy x

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Your little one made me smile! Great pics!

My Tribe is completely crashed out as well when they come back home.

ghostbusterbunny

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Your piggies are adorable! The more I see cute pictures of long haired guinea pigs, the more I want one! I think I'm going to have to go on the look out for long haired pigs in rescues and adopt one!

It's a hard life, being a guinea pig x)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What Beautiful photos I love your hay rack:)) gorgeous girlies x)

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww gorgeous piggies! drool and i LOVE your cage! It's all pink and floral x) and as for the hay rack - well what can i say! Brilliant! :(|)

Rilenceny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh lord haha! It just remind me of how annoying some kids could be, poor aunties can't even get rests after mowing the grasses huh! Naughty lil' girlie!

Reaction score
Your piggies are adorable! The more I see cute pictures of long haired guinea pigs, the more I want one! I think I'm going to have to go on the look out for long haired pigs in rescues and adopt one!

It's a hard life, being a guinea pig x)
Longhairs are verry pretty, but its more work than a short hair guinea. But its worth it!

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........oh ohhhhhhh she's seen them.......dear me she's KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..............................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ...................wakey up mummy!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ....................o.......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .................oh my...............GULP...................so cute..............so sweeeeeeet................pinkalicious..................kissable ones......................lovely ...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
This has had me smiling and giggling............ever so sweet........i love the way your darlings have totally zonked out x):(|)
That's the cutest little pic of Cupcake trying to wake the others up x)

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........oh ohhhhhhh she's seen them.......dear me she's KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..............................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ...................wakey up mummy!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ....................o.......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .................oh my...............GULP...................so cute..............so sweeeeeeet................pinkalicious..................kissable ones......................lovely ...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

hahahhaaa LOL :(|):(|):(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.