• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Computer whiz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please, please, please can someone help out? This is driving me nuts!

I got a cable last week for my Nokia.. so that I can attatch it to the pc and download/upload pictures and music.. anyway after 4 hours of fiddling I could not do it.

The guy who I saw yesterday in town said it might've been the cable and gave me another DKU-2, and a DKU-5 cable..

It's the DKU-2 as the phone recognises it..

Anyway been trying to work it out all yesterday and most of today and I still cant get it to work properly! I've loaded, unloaded and re-loaded all the info - re-done all the drivers too, even downloaded stuff off net that was 'supposed' to help..

But nothing! Have rebooted puter so many times now and got no where nearer! The puter does not recognise it!

I have tried everything - I know a bit about puters and everything that I do know, I've done!

Any ideas.. please?

Frustrated Kelly xx

I tried that very one too earlier! LOL - the driver doesn't load up like the diagrams.

What does the device manager in system properties say about the usb port when you have the cable plugged in?

nowt, says nothing is there! The puter doesnt acknoledge (sp?) that its there, and I can't work out how to

Are you using the latest version of pcsuite? Think its 6.6

6.7 downloaded the latest version - got it all downloaded but the puter itself not knowing that the cable is plugged in

Kelly usually i would know but that frazzled me, My pc is a arse and wont load cameras so maybe its just your pc being mean. i really dont no on this one give me somethin easy like why wont the printer work that i can do lol good luck x

does your computer kinda go

"bud um" when you plug it in..

it should come up on your c drive as another drive maybe f or something like that..see if its in

my computer..

nope it doesnt, thats what I cant understand.. have checked device manager and my computer already..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back