• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

concerts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you all like to go and see concerts? I know there has been talk of people going to see Kelly Clarkson, and soon me and hubby are going to see Bon Jovi..

In the past I have seen (some oldies here!)

Cliff Richard - miss you nights made me cry!
Donny Osmond

Last year we saw
Anastacia
Will Young
Meatloaf

All Warwick Castle

This year besides Bon Jovi at Coventry

Warwick Castle have; Pavorotti, Il Divo and Simply Red, which I actually wanna go to, it's pursuading my hubby!

xx Mrs Player xx

I havent seen that many.

I have seen Transvision Vamp in Portsmouth, Level 42 twice(once in 1988 and the other time was 2002/03 cant remember), Another level in 1999. Seen Lee Hurst and Julian Clarey twice.

i'm sure there is others but cant think

I have seen
Rasmus,
Kelly Clarkson
X factor (first lot)

ive also been at
TOTP- where i saw Backstreet boys there first performance in like 7 years, Charlotte church, racheal stevenssome other people and Axel F with Crazy frog was amazing day and i was on TV yay!
Power in the park (Twice) saw loads of people erm craig david charlotte church, racheal stevens again! and the bangles etc etc

hehe and the kelly clarkson,Totp,Power in the park both times and X factor where FREE! heehheheh I'm a jammy so* hhah ;D x

I have seen...

Boyzone a million times lol
Backstreet Boys
Steps
Pop Idol Tour (the one Michelle McManus won!)
Bon Jovi
REM
Elton John
Kelly Clarkson
Feeder
Black Eyed Peas (support act for Christina!)
Christina Aguilera
Mcfly
Busted

Went on CDUK and saw Black Rebel Motorcycle club, Cheeky Girls, Lisa Scott Lee, Speedway, One of the Appleton sisters (might have been more people - can't remember)

Also seen Little Britain Live

If I can think of more I will add them to the list.

I can't even start to list all the bands I've seen live - far too many to remember!

I see a lot of amateur bands too as my bf is in a band so I watch him and others fairly often. He also plays in an orchestra so I get a bit of classical music to enjoy 3 or 4 times a year when they have a concert.

I have seen

boyzone
All Saints
Westlife
Steps

I'm also going to see Darren Hayes on the 24th April I'm so exited ;D

I get to see quite a few singers and bands as I'm a singer

Love
Claire
x

We went to see James Blunt last month he was fantastic, also seen David Gray twice, Bob Dylan, REM, Stereophonics,Paul Weller, Kirsty McColl,Elkie Brooks, also oldies like the Searchers,Van Morrison, Paul Jones and the Blues Band. Chris Farlow etc

Would be much easier for us to go and see others when Mike passes his test and we get a car! Can't wait!

xx Mrs Player xx

I've only gone to one...
Kalan Porter
If you don't know him, he won Canadian Idol last year ;D He's really good!

Couldn't possibly list all the bands i've seen live as I've been going to concerts since I was 12 (I'm 36 now)
Most recent ones are:
Paul McCartney (twice)
Duran Duran (twice)
The Rolling Stones
Fleetwood Mac
REM
The Bootleg Beatles (47 times on last count)
The Counterfeit Stones
Whole Lotta Led

The last three are the best tribute bands ever!

I'm sure there were others but I can't think of them right now

I saw Take thats farewell concert in 95 my daughter was 5 weeks old and am going to their new tour on June 24th with my daughter now 10 and my daughter in law, have seen Britney spears ugh took my 2 teenage sons to see her and promptly fell sleep
then took my daughter to see the last 2, S Clubs tours which was absolutly brilliant well carnival was brilliant, the last one they did'nt make so much effort as they were on the point of splitting up but were still good S Club juniors were there as well,
living on the Isle of wight we now have big top name concerts here every year, so might start going to them,

hmmm let me think... I have been too...

REM at hyde park
Feeder
Elton John at Highfield Road
Babyshambles
Mcfly

Not music but I have also seen

Little Britain
Peter Kay

Both at the NIA... so not really been to that much but hopefully will be more in future... I would love to go to a festival, anyone been to one?

My first concert was wet wet wet ;D then simply red, the eurythmics, the eagles (oldie) and robbie williams I'm going to see him again september 1st at hampden park. cant wait ;)

I'd love to see The Eagles but I don't know anyone else that likes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back