This Little Piggie - Which is me:)

And

Thislittlepiggie - Which isnt !

How can this happen?

Last edited:

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The spelling is different, spacing etc., so it's accepted by the forum. That one is particularly confusing. There have been a lot of similar names with different numbers of piggies, very confusing. Is the other one active? If not been active for ages (not sure how long would qualify) but the mods may remove inactive accounts. xx

This Little Piggie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The spelling is different, spacing etc., so it's accepted by the forum. That one is particularly confusing. There have been a lot of similar names with different numbers of piggies, very confusing. Is the other one active? If not been active for ages (not sure how long would qualify) but the mods may remove inactive accounts. xx

Thanks Jane,

It is a new active account from what I can see. How do I contact a mod as this could get very confusing :(|)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
As the spacing is different, the forum will accept it as a different name when registering.

However, I would recommend sending furryfriends (the admin mod) a pm on behalf of the double name. I am sure that she will help you!

ThisLittlePiggie

Reaction score
ooops, I can only appologise as I didn't realise there was another user almost the same...... I only registered a day or so ago, and genuinly wasn't trying to impersonate or confuse anyone!
If someone can tell me how to change my username please let me know and I will.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ooops, I can only appologise as I didn't realise there was another user almost the same...... I only registered a day or so ago, and genuinly wasn't trying to impersonate or confuse anyone!
Ha ha, I'm sure you didn't mean to confuse us, but it doesn;t take much :))
Until you have 50 posts you don't have the facility to private message, but you may be able to private message a mod still even under 50 posts. Will send the thread to a mod for you, and see what can be done. Names are not usually changed unless for a very good reason, and this may qualify, as you may eventually start getting your private messages muddled etc.
Hope you're enjoying the forum.
There are actually two Furry Friends?Friend, or something very similar too, which is confusing, so you have to make sure you pm the right one.
xx

This Little Piggie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
LOL
Its quite funny :) I've been sat here thinking I was going bonkers mallethead

I have mailed a mod to see if they can help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.