• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Congrats to the following members

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I would like to congratulate and thank the following members...

Kellyandpiggies - For having the highest number of posts on the forum!

Lucinda, DebbieR, Bev, cashmincal - For being regular posters of the forum!

If we had member of the week I would have to say that gothchick1515 (Verity) would definitely be that :)

Thank you to everybody else too for being part of The Guinea Pig Forum!

I am glad you like posting here. It makes it worth all the effort I put into website/forum when people appreicate it. Its so nice to come back from work and see loads of posts on here. I hope that many more people join and that it ends up being a huge success. :)

With the number of posts you have made Kelly I really do hope that you like posting here! Hehe :)

I would also like to thank both mods Michele and Kate for everything they put into the forum. There has not needed to be much modding at the moment as everyone has been fantastic but they have done small bits which make it a better forum so thank you to both of you!

Yeah - everyone has been fantastic! Congratulations to EVERYONE ;D

Awww thanks Ellie ;D

Love the forum and love the people on it, that's why i'm here so much ;D

Bev x x

super forum, Ellie! I love it so much, and it adds a whole new dimesion to sitting in the office!

Aww thanks Ellie. I love this forum and all the friends I've made. It really does make the working day more bearable. ;D

Congrats to you Ellie, and your mods.
Really well run Forum, full of information, help and, most of all, interesting, lovely people
Well done everyone.
Caroline x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back