Congratulations ELLIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

Ellie just told me she got offered a job at a nursery! The pay is much better then other places she has been offered and she works 4 days a week! ;D

GO ELLIE! CONGRATULATIONS! :D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
LOL I wondered why people on MSN were saying congrats lol.

Thanks everyone - The pay is less an hour what I get now but not by loads. I get to train at same time as well as work 40 hours a week over 4 days (10 hours a day!)

I am going in on Thursday for 5 hours (not getting paid :( ) to see whether I like it. If I do then I can stay there. They are putting me in the baby room I think :S - I don't even know how to hold a baby lol Whoops.... I am seeing my friend who had her baby in Jan tomorrow so I will have to ask her to show me with her son lol. I think the lady said they have 27 babies aged from 6 weeks up! I hope its alright!

Reaction score
Awww what a lovely place to work! All those babies - you'll get broody! LOL

congrats again, it sounds really good

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
It will be lovely working with them lol - bet its hard work though no doubt! - They are 10 hour days but only work 4 days and have 3 days off!

G

gothchick1515

aww you'll love working with the babies there so cute congrats hope it goes well

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Thanks. I will let you know tomorrow how it goes. Might not even be able to stand it with lots of babies lol. We will see...

K

kellyspiggies

weldone hope you get on ok, you'll be pulling you hair out lol just kidding

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
well, today is the day I go in for 5 hrs to see if i like it. Really worried cos I have no idea what i'm going to be doing. Think i'm nervous cos well, I have never really worked with babies or children before. Not young children anyways. I just just hope I like it cos I can then tell my boss finally to stick his job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.