• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Corn on the cob

Status
Not open for further replies.
37!? i would not like to be you with a plate of veggies my 5 go mental! and you can hear my boys from the other end of the house and theres only two of them lol

their pretty good most of the time until you rattle a packet, then the girls go wild ;D and if you take their dishes out for feeding time they squeak and don't give in till dishes return ;D

hate to think what the neighbours think, they don't know i have piggies ;)

you should see feeding time............big line of dishes on top, takes quite awhile but they are well worth it :smitten:

i bet! it takes me about 30mins to feed my lot n ive got 30 less than you lol

mine can take up to about 2 hours by the time I've done fresh and dried food and then their hay and certain ones have to have their treats ;) and baby takes abit of extra care cause he's tilted and blind and has to have little treats in his house >:D and fluffy likes strawberries but is a slow eater and the others nick them, so i have to hand feed ;D
yep I'm mad feeding is alot easier than trying to catch all the girls when they come out, can you imagine trying to catch 29 girls running round the floor, it's a scream :D

only wanted 4 piggies, not sure how i ended up with so many :) when my partner got the first 2 i didn't even like them and couldn't hold them, i was scarred ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back