• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

coronation street! fred elliot dead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it's so sad :'( I really liked Fred. I was never very keen on Bev but you've got to feel sorry for her. Wait till she finds out that Fred was still married to Maureen!

Someone on Corrie is supposed to get cancer I think before Xmas. Was on GMTV the other day. I hate it when they spoil things by telling you :P

My daughter was shocked about Fred as she didnt know that he was going to die! So its good if they dont tell you whats going to happen. But they want the ratings to go up so they think its good if we know some of the story!

Mary

who do you all think will get cancer? maybe Ken but then he gets cured as hes not leaving as far as i know, was'nt the last one Alma? could be Liz

I thought it could be Tacey or Charlie they are supposed to be leaving. Danny and Jamie end up fighting and they end up in the canal together. I saw that bit also on it. They don't know anything about it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back