• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Coronavirus

I'm sorry to hear about your mum, @piggieminder , I hope she is and stays asymptomatic. Maddening after all the efforts you and she have made . :hug:
[My OHs aunt (89) tested pos just before Christmas, after one of her carers went down with it, but never got any symptoms and is still ok.]
Sending healing wishes and prayers 🙏

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. No news today. My sister and I are leaving the home alone, they said if there's any news they will ring my sister. We are respecting the fact that they are short staffed (staff testing positive as well), residents are all isolated in their rooms so a very difficult situation for the remaining staff, they don't need worried relatives ringing them as well.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. No news today. My sister and I are leaving the home alone, they said if there's any news they will ring my sister. We are respecting the fact that they are short staffed (staff testing positive as well), residents are all isolated in their rooms so a very difficult situation for the remaining staff, they don't need worried relatives ringing them as well.
I'm so sorry about your mum. I really hope she gets through this. Its the same in the care home I work at. A lot of staff are testing positive including me. We've lost 2 residents over the last couple of days and one had to go into hospital today and another one has been in there a few days but she's doing OK at the moment thankfully x

@Emx93 Sadly Mum died on Tuesday. I wish things could have been different for her, she had a lot of health problems, she is at rest now with no more pain. I am okay thank you, keeping busy with piggies!

Back