• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Coronavirus

They have that covered too, everyone is to lose weight immediately, 50% off largely unhealthy meals.

Yeah, I definitely didn't order 6 cans of Pringles off amazon last night.

They have that covered too, everyone is to lose weight immediately, 50% off largely unhealthy meals.
Exactly right, and I've noticed supermarkets arnt having half as many offers on either. I hate this world, its crap, sounds depressing but it truly is rubbish. As soon as you get a birth certificate you are screwed from then on

I'm seeing alot of people in shops not wearing a face masks at all, OK some people have got medical reasons, but the amount of people I'm seeing, I can't believe all of them are because of this reason, I'm also seeing alot of people only wearing masks over their mouth and not the nose. Makes me so annoyed, all that time in lockdown, I think we are going to go into another one soon in Northampton especially.

In our local indoor shopping centre, people think its OK to not wear a mask because they are not technically in a shop. But it's still indoors
I've only been in big and little Tesco and I have to say, everyone has been wearing masks. I haven't been into town for weeks!

I've only been in big and little Tesco and I have to say, everyone has been wearing masks. I haven't been into town for weeks!
Probably cause at your tesco it isn't surrounded by scumbag Eastern district, non educated trolls. 👍😉

There's a wrestling event over the reduced aisle at 9pm every night at weston favel tesco lol, let's all get a black eye for 10p off a sausage roll

Vaccine will be coming out sometime this year. BUT the issue is, people are saying whoever gets the vaccine first will be like lab animals for trial. If there will be complications from the vaccine, the ones who were vaccinated first will signal others whether it is safe or not. Good grief.
I wanted to get it as soon as possible for many reasons, one being working around people and not getting sick.

Vaccine will be coming out sometime this year. BUT the issue is, people are saying whoever gets the vaccine first will be like lab animals for trial. If there will be complications from the vaccine, the ones who were vaccinated first will signal others whether it is safe or not. Good grief.
I wanted to get it as soon as possible for many reasons, one being working around people and not getting sick.
Where did you find this out?

Well, call me a lab animal 😂 I’ve been vaccinated with something as a volunteer in the bid to bring a safe and effective vaccine forwad as quickly as possible.

Thing with vaccines it’s less about “is it safe?” Because most of it has been well used for years in terms of the carrier it is in and the process the virus goes through. The bigger issue is “does it work?”.

Ooh @Tigermoth you are the forums only true human guinea pig. How were you chosen? Had you had symptoms of Covid 19?
No, no symptoms. Negative antibodies. But potential of exposure as work in healthcare. So when they were looking for volunteers I signed up!

I heard it on the news that sometime this year vaccine will be out. I also heard from others they are hesitant to get the shot due to not having enough tests done.
Hopefully there will be one out that works 👍

Northampton has topped the list of the 10 worst places for covid19 in the uk so we are on the verge of a local lockdown now, 300 workers at a sandwich factory I used to work for have tested positive in a very short amount of time

Northampton has topped the list of the 10 worst places for covid19 in the uk so we are on the verge of a local lockdown now, 300 workers at a sandwich factory I used to work for has tested positive in a very short amount of time
Sorry to hear, I saw the sandwich factory thing on Facebook, hope you all stay safe 💕

Back