• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Correx / Corrugated Plastic / Coroplast Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I have found a place where they sell big enough corrugated plastic. It is from a place in Coventry.

This is the sizes they stock.

"We only stock green or black corrugated polypropylene

Price as follows:

(2) off 2440mm x 1220mm x 4mm black corrugated polypropylene @ £10.00 each

(2) off 2440mm x 1220mm x 5mm green corrugated polypropylene @ £15.00 each

Carriage and packing £18.00

Lead time 3 to 4 days

Prices exclude VAT

Please accept this quotation subject to our terms and conditions of sale, available on request."

They deliver nationwide.

The company is GCIP - http://www.gcip.co.uk/

Hope this information helps any of you looking for the correx.

Got 2 sheets from them last week & on coughing up cash got them both for £15 :D
Was a bit of a squeeze getting them into the alfa but rolled & taped up & seats flat i did manage it......just......
Just round corner from where i work which is a winner.
I did try some local sign companies to bench mark prices as i would do in my day job but first few were way more so sold to the man with the ponchant for waffling :D lol
Cheers
Si

Just to let you all know, GCIP in Coventry no longer sell individual sheets of the large correx. They only sell them in sets of 5 sheets. But they do have lots of colours now.

Correx on ebay

5 X WHITE CORREX SIGN BOARDS

MATERIAL: WHITE 4MM CORREX BOARD

SIZE: 1220 X 813MM PER SHEET
£13.99

P&P £8.50

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/CPS-Supplies_W0QQfrsrcZ1QQfsubZ7441281QQtZkm

Ordered mine from this shop yesterday - and they arrived this morning! very impressed.

I went for coloured correx so it was a bit more expensive £22.00 for 5 sheets of 1220 x 813mm - but you can chose what colours you would like. I went for 3 x black and 2 x green. They also have yellow, blue and white (as above) - still £8.50 delivery - so with that included it works out at £6.10 a sheet :))

I have two 4 x 2's to make, so with the grids from B&Q its going to cost me £19.51 per cage :(|)

I just ordered some from the One Stop Plastic Shop.

www.theonestopplasticsshop.co.uk

Came to about 27 quid in total, including postage.
Probably not as cheap as getting it straight from a sign makers, but good for anyone out there like me, who can't find it locally. :)

I get old for sale signs for free!
contacted the man via local estate agent and he delivers box when i need them it saves him money as he has to pay to get rid of them!
Reuse recycle!
Ron x

After my best offer for correx in my local area was £60 a sheet (!) I figured the eBay shop CPS Supplies would be my cheapest bet. It was £30 for 5 sheets of green correx - half the size of a 4x8 sheet. I ordered it at about 4pm yesterday, so I figured with it being after 3pm (the usual cut-off time for next-day delivery) it would be Thursday at the earliest before it arrived.

At 10am this morning it was here! Never known such fast service in my life. The correx is great quality. I can't wait to redo the pigs' cages now!

After my best offer for correx in my local area was £60 a sheet (!) I figured the eBay shop CPS Supplies would be my cheapest bet. It was £30 for 5 sheets of green correx - half the size of a 4x8 sheet. I ordered it at about 4pm yesterday, so I figured with it being after 3pm (the usual cut-off time for next-day delivery) it would be Thursday at the earliest before it arrived.

At 10am this morning it was here! Never known such fast service in my life. The correx is great quality. I can't wait to redo the pigs' cages now!

OMG this is a rip off CCC4, did you check the sign shops? mine was £10 8foot by 4 foot?

It is a lot, but the sign shops around here were charging £60 minimum for one sheet with no delivery. One was asking over £80.

When I lived in Aldershot a few yrs ago, I got two 8x4 sheets for £15 including delivery. It seems to be very dependent on where you live.

I'm lucky there, I have a friend who owns a signwriting business so he's sorting me out once my shed's up! :)

Just wanted to recommend the One Stop Plastic Shop - I placed my order while they were closed for Christmas but it was processed the day they reopened and delivered by courier the very next day.

I only bought 1 sheet of white Correx which I'd asked to be cut in half - and I'm really pleased with it. The plastic was cut the way I'd asked, the credit card payment was perfectly secure and the communications were really good.

Overall definitely somewhere I'd recommend.

This is what I paid -

1 x Correx White 2.44m x 1.22m 4mm (correx1) = £10.72
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: £10.72
Flat Rate (Best Way): £12.50
VAT Exempt + Vat 15%: £3.49
Total: £26.71

Maybe not the cheapest in terms of Correx or postage but with next day delivery and such good communications I'm more than happy to shop with them again.

I've just placed an order for two sheets, I hope my order goes through as efficiently as yours did! Came in at just under £40 for two of the largest sheets so not too bad, especially as they will be delivered to the door....

Travis Perkins do the following:

CORREX SHT BLACK UNPRINTED 2440X1230X 2MM @ £ 4.58 a sheet.

Going there tomorrow to see if they have it in stock! :)

Oooh thanks for that Sarah, i've been looking on the web for some but it all seemed so expensive, got a travis perkins just down the road from me so i'm going to nip down tomorrow and see if i can pick a sheet up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back