Could I...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Invite some people off here to snapfish if you aren't already on it? As I can claim 50 prints once you buy something and it's an amazing service really. Reasonable prices and quick to post. You also get 40 FREE prints when signing up. I need a first name and email address only <3

Reaction score
What is snap fish, and yeah why not aslong as it's not something sexually explicit, which I wouldn't expect from you anyway...and...well what kind of site would call themselves snap fish 0_0 x alexandra-91@live.co.uk xx

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Invited you all :) All it says is that you have to upload photos onto it and I can claim the free prints :) but you have to make sure you add your card details and address. :) As I said, I've had plenty of orders from them, including a poster and they're really good :D

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just checked up on my invitations and only one of you joined :S and then didn't bother uploading so I didn't get any credits in the end. This has made me rather unhappy :(

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't realise you had to upload pics malletheadmallethead I never checked back on this thread and saw your extra post :(

If you sent me an invite on another address would that work still?

Status
Not open for further replies.