• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Could it be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggie-power

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have Jessie in a ferplast 120 in my downstairs bathroom that doesn't get used. I've been trying to convince my hubby to remove the toilet and sink but it would hamper the price of the house and we need to make a profit on it in the next few years.

The floor is stone tiles but there is quite abit of floor space, i was thinking if we place boards around the toilet then place towels and fleece on the floor we could house Jessie on the larger floor rather than in a cage?

Only other problems would be the door opens into the room - but i could leave it open and place a board over the threshold so she can't get out.

Also we have painted skirting boards and i can only assume she will chew them -not sure what i can do with that.

What does everyone think?

I should add Jessie is due to have babies within a few weeks time - if she has a girl or two she will need the extra space so they can stay with her.

i used to rent a flat so let my piggies free roam lol can tell it was not my house they never ever chewed the skirting boards but did chew the kitchen plinth i think because the skirting boards where painted they didnt think it was wood. Could you remove the door we have removed ours from the kitchen and put it in the loft doesnt get in your way and can replace it when you come to move. The idea above with the grids is good as you could use this across the door way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back