• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Could someone explain to me why I thought new furniture and cleaning was a good idea?

Lorcan

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I need to sleep in this tonight :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best with tidying up

Mostly just trying to flatten cardboard to shove it into the cupboard. Our recycling bins are full of the wrong stuff and I'm not going through them to get rid of the stuff that shouldn't be in there - I'm hoping when our virus levels drop I can just get some man in a van to pick it up

It’ll be a late night ? Good luck you’ll soon get it sorted zzzzzzz

Do what I’m doing! Another blinking seizure and not long woke up. Went to make a cuppa and stood on the glass of orange juice that I’ve just had flashbacks about dropping on the kitchen floor :doh:

So I made my cuppa, gave the pigs hay and shut the door! I’m on the bed ignoring it until tomoz! :nod::tu: Yup what sticky, glassy fun I shall have in the morning! :))

It’ll be a late night ? Good luck you’ll soon get it sorted zzzzzzz

I'll not get it finished tonight but the bed'll be cleared enough for me to sleep in. Then I'll probably chuck everything back onto the bed again to get started in the morning. It's all stuff I should've done months ago, but I needed an incentive apparently. Got it yesterday! I'm onto my 9th bin bag of rubbish since I started yesterday, the chest of drawers is finished and clean clothes into it, which meant I could finally properly separate my laundry for the first time since...February? The drawers for under the bed are ready to go in, and I've found so many lighters I forgot I owned it's hilarious. All of them reusables, too.

Do what I’m doing! Another blinking seizure and not long woke up. Went to make a cuppa and stood on the glass of orange juice that I’ve just had flashbacks about dropping on the kitchen floor :doh:

So I made my cuppa, gave the pigs hay and shut the door! I’m on the bed ignoring it until tomoz! :nod::tu: Yup what sticky, glassy fun I shall have in the morning! :))

I remember a contractor was doing something in my kitchen and managed to knock a bottle of cider straight to the floor, it was a goner lol. And while my brain was trying to work out how best to clean it up because I don't own a mop he basically grabbed a thing of wet wipes and cleaned it himself. And then paid me for the bottle of cider with me protesting he really didn't need to the entire time.

Wet wipes are an absolute godsend and always will be.

I remember a contractor was doing something in my kitchen and managed to knock a bottle of cider straight to the floor, it was a goner lol. And while my brain was trying to work out how best to clean it up because I don't own a mop he basically grabbed a thing of wet wipes and cleaned it himself. And then paid me for the bottle of cider with me protesting he really didn't need to the entire time.

Wet wipes are an absolute godsend and always will be.
And good he paid for the cider too, what a waste! :))

Glad you cleared (most) of it! Sure your bed felt good after that cardboard filled fun! :D

No seizures overnight but Daisy the cat thought she’d add to my glassy fun sneaking in the kitchen while I fed the pigs to pee all over the floor! Litter tray wasn’t good enough, not in the appropriate place! 🙄But no injuries for either of us with her being a sneaky mare so 🥳! Just extra fun for me!

I have one cupboard, currently, and it's full. Nothing but cardboard, but it's full lol. I gave some to one of the other flat residents, she was looking for some to make a scratch post. It's still full.

There's only the shelving unit left to build now, but I'm not putting it up yet til I can clear the floor entirely. Still got a bit to go.

I have one cupboard, currently, and it's full. Nothing but cardboard, but it's full lol. I gave some to one of the other flat residents, she was looking for some to make a scratch post. It's still full.

There's only the shelving unit left to build now, but I'm not putting it up yet til I can clear the floor entirely. Still got a bit to go.
Luigi said he’s willing to help clear the cardboard, can destroy it in seconds, just a few beloved blueberries and he’s all yours! (You might have to fight the pignappers and be missing half a skirting board and your wallpaper by the end of the day though! :)) )

Blooming hell, what you been buying!? Worse than me with pet stuff! But at least the beasts kind of recycle it!
Maybe you’ll have to see how toasted cardboard tastes with a bit of jam on when you’ve got a munch on! :drool: :)) Sure it’ll be lovely washed down with a bit of coke! :))

It's a few months worth of stuff, it's not all arrived recently i swear, but since everyone keeps putting the wrong stuff in the recycling bins it's been impossible to get them out and lets be honest they'd fill up even an industrial bin (we have two, for both blocks) quickly.

Back