• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Couldn't believe the Price or the Cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Popped into a local pet store yesterday as we had run out of an item and went to see if they had it save the customer waiting till we get our new delivery.

I was looking for a snugglesafe and had called beforehand to make sure they had them save me a wasted journey etc and was told "Yes we have them". Great, so off I toddle 20 minute car journey etc etc. Get there and wait for this bit - you might need to sit down................... £29!! yes £29 for one snugglesafe (just the pink bit) and if I wanted a cover to go over it it was another £10. The owner then said to me "Unfortunately we only have this one left" and she reached inside a dirty rabbit cage on the floor with a gorgeous bunny inside and proudly held it up for me!!

Cant imagine why she took offence to what I said to her about hoping for a new one, unpooped and peed on, in a cover, in the bag they come in. :roll:

Needless to say I didn't buy it :lol:

:)):))

What planet do some people live on!

wow that is expensive
glad my babies are indoors now, I can just buy them more beds, snuggles etc.... I wonder how many I could get for £29 :{

She wanted 29.99 for a used item... Thats disgusting:o

I know, I am very rarely speechless but this was appalling. I was also shocked that she obviously hadn't spared a thought for the risk of any infection in trying to sell on a used item literally lifted out of the animals cage.:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back