• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Coup Underway In Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, State Department instructs US citizens to shelter in place. FCO likely to advise similar.

Erdogan live via mobile phone, generally not a good sign for a national leader.

Oh God, what on earth is going on in the world. This could turn out very nasty indeed.

Unsure if it is all the military or part of the military it seems.

The pictures on the tv look quite worrying people gathering at the bridges, some way from the road blocks.

I guess it depends if all military are involved in coup, it would certainly seem that way at the moment.

They tried this before, hope they win, the present leader is a little hitler & has done some terrible things

Now WW3 with Russia. If they stopped slagging him off & poking him we wouldn't be in this situation.
Now I've got to go & build an air raid shelter for my Hammies & Guinea piggies I may be some time.:hb:

Well, now I'm terrified. If someone could :ple: explain the whole grizzly situation to me clearly that'd be great D: because I'm slightly horrified.
World War Three? Oh no, oh no, oh no! Someone get me a brown paper bag:bye::soz:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back