Creaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's me after playing squash yesterday for the first time in eighteen months! It was fun though. I have run three times a week for five years-ish so I am always surprised how a different sport makes me ache so much, when I thought I was fit!

D

DebbieR

Cor blooming 'eck. If you ache and you're that fit. There's no hope for the likes of me. No wonder I'm lame ;D

bevs

Reaction score
And its only cos a different muscle has been used, or used in a different way, even if I have a week off I feel it when I go back, you lose fitness 3 times faster than you gain it :(

D

DebbieR

That's a bugger ain't it? All that work and as soon as you stop everything goes "phlump" I think I'll just sit on my sofa and eat sausage rolls. Its a lot easier ;D

S

ss4ya

i play football once a week, and i always feel the burn afterwards, it just because of the lactic acid build up in your muscles that cause you to ache, not because you are unfit.

S

ss4ya

seee, its all because its a different type of excersise that you ahve been used to,

i cant run for the life of me, but i can play football for an hour and be fine.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Aww you poor love! My only main exercise, well is,, errrrm in the bedroom! ;) ;)
Highly reccommended!

bevs

Reaction score
That's because you're only 24 :D

When you are 36 and been married for 18 years and got 3 kids trust me you'll prefer chocolate ;D

bevs

Reaction score
Haha ~ Now where's my bar of Nestle Crunch ::)

D

DebbieR

I can't even have the chocolate :-\

God I'm such an old crock ain't I? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.