• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Creaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's me after playing squash yesterday for the first time in eighteen months! It was fun though. I have run three times a week for five years-ish so I am always surprised how a different sport makes me ache so much, when I thought I was fit!

Cor blooming 'eck. If you ache and you're that fit. There's no hope for the likes of me. No wonder I'm lame ;D

And its only cos a different muscle has been used, or used in a different way, even if I have a week off I feel it when I go back, you lose fitness 3 times faster than you gain it :(

That's a bugger ain't it? All that work and as soon as you stop everything goes "phlump" I think I'll just sit on my sofa and eat sausage rolls. Its a lot easier ;D

i play football once a week, and i always feel the burn afterwards, it just because of the lactic acid build up in your muscles that cause you to ache, not because you are unfit.

seee, its all because its a different type of excersise that you ahve been used to,

i cant run for the life of me, but i can play football for an hour and be fine.

Aww you poor love! My only main exercise, well is,, errrrm in the bedroom! ;) ;)
Highly reccommended!

That's because you're only 24 :D

When you are 36 and been married for 18 years and got 3 kids trust me you'll prefer chocolate ;D

I can't even have the chocolate :-\

God I'm such an old crock ain't I? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back