• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Crushes on famous people

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Arrrggggghhhhh I'm addicted to Lost and 24. Have developed crushes on Sawyer out of Lost and Tony Almeida out of 24. Must get a grip of myself!

I've always been a Kiefer Sutherland fan myself *DROOL* and I think Johnny Depp is a bit of alright too, lol :-*

Yeah i love the programme lost. I think that Matthew Fox (jack) is lovely ;D

I also have a big crush on Darren Hayes from Savage Garden. I'm going to see him in Nottingham on the 24th April. I'm so exited lol. I also have the same second name as him so I'm convinced were related lol

Love

Claire
x

hmm my list goes on and on, to name but a few, Duncan James, Heath Ledger, Lee Ryan LOL

Colin Firth and Johnny Depp are my favs *drool*

Heath Ledger is from Perth Western Australia ..where i live :)

Sawyer from Lost *drools* My future husband that is! ;D

And Johnny Depp of course!

Johnny Depp especially in Pirates of the carribean one of my most fav films ohhhhhh :P

Colin Firth hands down and Hugh Grant and DTennant and Christopher Ecclestone the list is never ending x

I've had a major crush on Martin Kemp since his Spandau Ballet days. About 5/6 years ago I went to his book signing and came lip to cheek with the man himself. After spending ages trying to think of something cool and groovy to say, I went all unnecessary, giggled and said something about being a fan since Spandau Ballet (in a high squeaky voice that only dogs could hear). I was 30 years old for goodness sake! But I shall never forget that moment. I'm going weak at the knees just thinking about it. Those eyes.....*swoon* *thunk* :D

DebbieR said:
I've had a major crush on Martin Kemp since his Spandau Ballet days. About 5/6 years ago I went to his book signing and came lip to cheek with the man himself. After spending ages trying to think of something cool and groovy to say, I went all unnecessary, giggled and said something about being a fan since Spandau Ballet (in a high squeaky voice that only dogs could hear). I was 30 years old for goodness sake! But I shall never forget that moment. I'm going weak at the knees just thinking about it. Those eyes.....*swoon* *thunk* :D

LOL. that was sooo funny! I bet you were dead embarrased! ;D Knew he was in Spandau Ballet, but I only started to fancy him when he was in Eastenders! Now he's on that DFA ad! ooohh yum! :D

Kelly and piggies xx

LOL Kelly,
I can laugh about it now but at the time it took me a couple of hours to come down from cloud 9. The worst bit was getting the kiss at the end and then trying to walk out of a closed door. My husband was waiting outside laughing at me making such a fool of myself. It was all worth it though haha

Haha yeah something tells me he won't be leaving Shirley for me anytime soon after that display :D but ooh those eyes are even better up close than on the telly. He was such a lovely lovely guy as well. They didn't even give him a chair to sit on but he was all smiley and cheerful *swoon thunk* oop there I go again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back