• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Daddy's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is on Sunday! Got 4 cards! Mike from piggies, my dad, Mikes dad and Mikes step-dad!

All I got to work out is what to get my dear dad, whom I call Willy! His name is William, before anyone has any ideas!

I'm on a tight budget, and he knows so he'll be happy with anything! ;D

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to all the guys!

In my experience a hug with the words thank you for all you do for me, will go further than a pressie ever could, but failing that a big bar of his fave choc or biscuits. Or one of those toblerone bars with To My Dad printed on.

We got my dad *checks hes not behind me* a john fogarty album godness knows who he is but hey if it makes him happy, we are having big party tomoro a fathers day/20th birthday party for charlotte/40th birthday party for my auntie Caron tomoro so i CANT WAIT! I'm so excited then its work expereince monday lol x

I was born on Father's Day and I think have only ever had 2 birthdays which actually fell on Father's Day. My dad has never forgiven me for it. :D

Thanks Kelly its her 20th tomorro but today was more convinent for a party x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back