• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dave Mrs Dougal Florence and YIPEE 2 More.

Thanks Kelly. They have. I'm well pls.. . I've never seen two piggies so close. .
Mum asleep again and Moo's head on her bum. . .bless . . Love to take
I photo but I prob leave um
Bless them and you for giving them a great home. It’s so lovely that Moo sleeps with her head on Mavis’s bum. They obviously have a close bond and they will share that with you. That said I’d sleep with my head on Gerard Butlers bum anytime as long as he is hygienic 😂🤣😂

Can anyone pls tell me what type of piggies these two are. . I think agouti. .
Can't give another photo as leaving them to settle..View attachment 162291
Gorgeous girlies :) they both have dutch variety markings (the coloured patches over the eyes and white nose) but Mavis's brown bits do look sort of agouti coloured (like not a pure brown, the hairs vary in shade) while Moo is a classic "mismarked" (not symmetrical, her paint job went a bit haywire!) Black and white dutch moo cow like our little boar Theo :) x

Gorgeous girlies :) they both have dutch variety markings (the coloured patches over the eyes and white nose) but Mavis's brown bits do look sort of agouti coloured (like not a pure brown, the hairs vary in shade) while Moo is a classic "mismarked" (not symmetrical, her paint job went a bit haywire!) Black and white dutch moo cow like our little boar Theo :) x
When I get them more settled. I take photos. Moo bless her on her left has a pure pink ear and pink leg. . . Lol.

Bless them and you for giving them a great home. It’s so lovely that Moo sleeps with her head on Mavis’s bum. They obviously have a close bond and they will share that with you. That said I’d sleep with my head on Gerard Butlers bum anytime as long as he is hygienic 😂🤣😂
Afternoon nap. Taken just now. 20201231_145709.jpg
Who's Gerald Butler. :doh: :hmm:

Hello . . Whole week these two been here. .
Eating pooping eating pooping. . . Lol. .
Lots new things Mavis and Mom. . are showing me and I'm loving learning. . Moo 20210104_210858.jpg
Is a daughter that really give Mavis (mum)
no peace. . Poor love.

This is Mavis a loonie and squeeeks and zooms.. .
20210104_210756-1.jpg
Both have settled in really well . . They now jumping into hay and a box . Don't think they seen or had um. . . Seen them drinking and eat up. . Got rid their yukkie biccys and eating better ones also loving treats. .
Both love coming to the bars and slowly getting the odd chin rub. . . . Still very shy which is ok.
20210104_210604-1.jpg
So going great. X. :yahoo: :yahoo:

They are lovely....and they look so similar you can tell they're related 😁 Great that they've settled in so well

Back