Design a Cocktail for the forum PRIDE virtual party

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Saturday 8th of August is the first forum Summer PRIDE virtual party event!

This has been a tough, tough year. So many people have missed out on many social events this year, and so in the spirit of inclusivity - which is so very important in the divided society we are currently finding ourselves in; and especially for all our wonderful 'Rainbow Members' We are so excited to run the TGPF's first ever Forum PRIDE summer party!

So please come along and join in the party -

We need your cocktail recipes in advance so we can run a thread of these so people can sample them at home

Please add them in this thread, feel free to rename classic's there is no trademarks here..... or invent your own!

D

DMS260820

Needs a funky name. Something Classy i think, also which Cider?
Il go back to my call of duty ps3 days online and say strongbow because it was cheap and always in every shop and then ribena.

So il name it.... Il have to think and get back to you on this lol 👍

This drink brings back some good old days, less worries, more time to myself (don't tell the wife 😉) and playing online gaming every Friday night until stupid o'clock

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Not one for the faint hearted...
"Tallulah cocktail"
Straight from the Mexican spirit world, after consulting her spirit guide pals the Mexican hairless dogs mystical Tallulah skinny pig offers you...

Hot black coffee
Patron XO Cafe liqueur
Tequila (of course)
Add a square of dark chocolate
Chilli flakes if you're feeling daring!

Best drunk while doing a drag version of the song "my name is Tallulah" and if @Falken or @BossHogg or @sport_billy do that on the forum I will give £50 to the guinea pig rescue of their choice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Not one for the faint hearted...
"Tallulah cocktail"
Straight from the Mexican spirit world, after consulting her spirit guide pals the Mexican hairless dogs who act as spirit guides, mystical Tallulah skinny pig offers you...

Hot black coffee
Patron XO Cafe liqueur
Tequila (of course)
Add a square of dark chocolate
Chilli flakes if you're feeling daring!

Best drunk while doing a drag version of the song "my name is Tallulah" and if @Falken or @BossHogg or @sport_billy do that on the forum I will give £50 to the guinea pig rescue of their choice :)
Just noticed I said spirit guides twice lol too many spirits I was practising! Can somebody edit that please :)
I'm ready for Saturday!
20200803_194824.jpg

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oooo go on someone have a fat frog - equal measures blue wkd, Smirnoff ice and orange barcardi breezer (do they even still make barcardi breeders?)
OMG that sounds like the one..... Orange breezer and blue wicked.. That is so wolverhampton....